Tuesday, January 15, 2013
To those who are following my blog might have noticed that Chapter 2 is missing today. I promise that I'm not slacking and it will be up. There are two reasons why it's missing; 1. I haven't finished yet because I was going to do that today but instead bought a computer, and 2. I bought a new computer!

To those who don't know, I've been having computer issues for awhile now. My faithful Dell decided that it was it's time to go, it held on to the end and is now in a coma, waiting for a power supply to come in to see if it can be resurrected for someone new; I needed a new one anyway (I love my dell, but I love having a fast computer that works two) Today, I was lucky enough to get my scholarship for school that afforded me the luxury of having a new commuter for the first time, literally the first time, every computer I've ever owned was handed down, refurbished, or built from scratch.

But enough about Windows 8 woes, I wanted to bring up something else. I was talking to my friend Rusty the other day and he asked me what my writing schedule was. I thought about it and realize that routine was wake up and if I feel like it write. Bad, bad routine. And now being on a schedule, I think it's time I take his advise and set own times during the day as writing time. Not school time, not Castleville time, or even YouTube time. Writing time.

Here is my idea; Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I write an hour of my two hour lunch at school. As for Thursdays and Tuesdays, its twos hours at night. I think this might be a good start. What do you guys think?

With all due respect,
Megan

1 comments:

Rusty Rhoad said...

7 hours a week is productive . . . and ambitious. Stick with it a couple of weeks -- get over the "but I don't feel like writing -- then if you decide you need to reduce it a bit, that's OK. Perhaps in the beginning, your 2-hour session needs to be 60 min, 15 min break, 45 min.
My 2 cents worth.