Thursday, January 24, 2013
There will be no Chapter 3 today.
...
I have been trying to write but it's not happening. This week has been to caotic. School has been kicking my butt, and I'm having some other issues that are not helping. Wednesday was going to be my catch up day but it didn't work out. Wednesday was just a good day.

So what does this mean? It means that there will be no chapter this week but next week. I know that it's to early to be skipping weeks but I'm tired and my work is suffering. I have a higher reaspect for people who do this for a living and never fail to post anything. This is just not my week.

Instead, to keep people instrested, I'm going to upload a secound book. For thouse who come back and read, there will be to storys. Just a few diffrences:
1. It's not a Nightling Novel
2. This is also a NaNo novel but a hugely unedited one. This is what I literately wrote last November. No one has read it, not even my own mother.
Kinda of how in 2010, my mother read The Nightlings when it was still at 50,000 words. It was bad, but it was fun. It's a novel that I might want to finish one day but untill then, it's in draft 1 mode. I need to keep posting something.
With that being said: Nightings is coming back next tuesday.

With all due respect,
Megan

0 comments: