Tuesday, January 22, 2013
I should have posted this early but held onto hope that I could do it, but sadly, no Chapter 3 today. First week back to school has been tough but once I get back on a regular schedule, then Chapters should start coming out on Tuesdays.
Until then, I have a question for all of my readers; what do you think about the town? When you imagine Syringa, what comes to mind? I ask, because I want to know. I personally like writing dialogue more then descriptions, in fact, sometimes, I'll add the dialogue first then go back an ad detail. After my mom read the first draft of my novel, I asked her about how the characters looked, what did the town look like, basically to see how well I did on detail work.
Everything she told me about how she remembered the book was wrong. Hopefully after years my descriptions have gotten better.

With all due respect,
Megan

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan,there is no question about your creativity,which can not be taught.That is your big plus!Verb tense,punctuation,and spelling mistakes in your writing can easily be corrected.Please come to Rusty's group!Use critique as a tool to learn and improve. If you disagree with what is said,you are the writer and can choose what fits! JAE