About

A 21 year old novelist just trying to finish their first novel by sharing the writing progress with the world.

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, April 5, 2013
Hey readers,

A few things I want to say. First, i have to say that Chapter 9 was so far my least favorite Chapter. I didn't like the ending and I thought it was rushed, literly right after I posted it, I had a better ending. But, that is part of the writing process, this blog is a raft and not the finaly product. In the great words of Marueen Johnson:

Ignore the covor image for the video and skip to :53

This is also why I love getting feed back, there are things that I think I do really well, but then find out that I can do better.

Which is why, to all my readers who are looking forward to Chapter 10, that this blog with be going on hiatis for the next 2 weeks. First, I need to focus and pulling some of my grades up and with two major test on Monday and another the 19th, I need to study. Secound reason:


I'm going out of town next weekend. I won't be playing with my team, but I am going along to cheer them on. With packing and driving and watching and more driving; granted I'm not driving, but it is a 16 hour drive to Florda, I won't have the time to work on the book. With that said, Chapter 10 will be back the 22th.

Untill then, what moments did you think was well written and what moments do you think need work?

0 comments: